Posted on July 14 2017
Nothing to wear? what else is new? When you are stuck in the same 3 outfits for the whole summer, it’s extremely helpful to have a handful of outfit combinations in your wardrobe you can count on especially if you know what to grab and how to put it together, so you can get dressed fast and always look super stylish. To help you out on those days (or when you’re just feeling uninspired), we’ve compiled five cool, no-fail outfits. From flirty denim to a romantic maxi dress, discover the summer formulas that will work for all our #bbjgirls.
1. Easy Breezy. There's nothing as form fitting as wrap maxi dress. Pair it up with a crop denim jacket for the chilly summer nights.
2. Maxi Trousers. This an elegant day to night outfit.
3. Denim + Ruffles. For a comfortable summer afternoon. Pair it up with some sneakers and your hair up in a ponytail. The denim shorts will add a casual feel to the look.
4. Silk Top + Mules: Fray Hem Jeans the trendiest look of the season.
5. Midi Denim Skirt. Combine your staple denim skirt with a basic t-shirt. Wear your hair up in messy bun.