If you're a woman, then you don't need us telling you that being ashamed of your body is a very real thing. And the fashion industry, though it is always trying to create new styles for every type of women to fill comfortable in, is not exactly innocent either.
There are many things we can do to feel better with ourselves, as experts on fashion and formfitting products, we have a few thoughts on how your personal style can help you conquer the negative effects of body shaming.
Your clothes and accessories can have a major impact on how you feel about your body, the strength with which you guide it through the world, and ultimately how actively and confidently you engage in that daily struggle so we want to do what we can to help you put on the armor you need to emerge victorious, and vanquish body shaming forever.
Keep scrolling for five styling tricks that will help you feel better about your everyday outfit choosing.
1. IT´S OK TO FOLLOW TRENDS, BUT GIVE PRIORITY TO THE THINGS YOU ARE MOST COMFORTABLE IN.
2. DEVELOPE AN "EVERYDAY WARDROBE"
3. LOOK FOR COMFORTABLE SHOES.
They exist, we swear, you can find comfortable yet very fashionable shoes if you take the time to look for them.
4. STICK TO THE BASICS, GO CRAZY ON ACCESSORIES INSTEAD.
5. ONLY LET ONE PERSON DECIDE IF YOU LOOK GOOD OR BAD, YOU. ;)