It’s common knowledge that there is a million ways to reinvent denim to make it feel like new again. Make your favorite jeans look and feel amazing with this simple tips!
- If your jeans are a little too short, cuff them, and no one will ever know. Roll your boyfriend jeans up or cuff your skinny jeans under.
- If you want to rock the same pair of jeans with both heels and flats, temporary hem tape is a quick and affordable solution. That way, you can shorten your jeans temporarily for your sneakers, and keep it longer for your heels.
- If you have recently bought a new pair of super dark jeans that turn your hands blue, wash them with a tablespoon of salt to set the dye.
- To prevent fading or missing the shape of your favorite jeans, skip the washing machine and seal your dirty jeans in a plastic bag and place them in the freezer overnight. The cold will kill any bacteria and smells.
- Create your own polka dots jeans with a bleach pen. Just make little dabs all over your jeans.
- If your jeans have a little fraying at the knees, make larger cuts for a trendy vibe. You can switch it to a more Punk Look and no one will have the same style.
- If you are having trouble getting your zipper to stay where it should be, put a key ring through the zipper and loop it onto your button. Slip the key ring over the button before buttoning your jeans as you will do normally.
- When you are shopping for new jeans, remember… SIZE MEANS NOTHING! You are likely to wear different sizes in different brands, but ours fit amazing to every shape.. just saying…
- This is the oldest trick of all, to avoid shrinkage ALWAYS WASH IN COLD WATER! And avoid super stiff air-dried jeans, put them in the dryer in medium heat temperature for about 10 minutes and then hang them to air dry.
- Recycle and old pair of jeans by bleaching them, use a cheese grader to add mild distressing.
You are welcome! :)